Institute of Telecooperation
Head of Department: Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Gabriele Anderst-Kotsis
Secretary: Angela Kohl
Johannes Kepler Universität Linz Altenberger Straße 69 A-4040 Linz (post address)
You can reach the University
- by car:
The campus is right next to the "Dornach" exit of the A7 - Mühlkreisautobahn, with Passau,
Salzburg and Vienna all being roughly a 1:30 hour's drive away.
- by train:
Linz is a raiway hub with Intercity lines connecting it to Vienna, Salzburg/Munich,
Passau/Nürnberg and Prag. See the timetable of Austrian Railways for connections.
From the railway station (Linz Hauptbahnhof), you can use
- a taxi (approx. 15 minutes)
- a non-stop speed bus (only in the early morning)
- public transport (approx. 40 minutes):
- purchase MIDI ticket from ticket machine at tram stop;
- take the tram line 1 or 2 (direction "Universität");
- get off at last stop, "Universität";
- from there, it is a 5-minutes walk to our department.
- by plane:
Linz has an international Airport in Hörsching, which connects the city to major
capitals in Europe. Austrian Airlines Group, which is a member of the Star Alliance group
offers frequent flights from / to Linz.
For further information on time tables for flight, on how to get from the airport to the city center and
related information, please visit the homepage of
Blue Danube Airport,.